Wednesday, January 13

The Important Post #1

When thinking of the title of my blog, I went through many awful ones including, "Sunglasses at Night" and "I want to Blog Your Brains Out." But, I settled on "I'd Rather be Workin'" I asked my wife for her opinion of my title and with no reaction, I proceeded to explain, "You know, it's like, I'd Rather be Fishin'. It's ironic." Much to my relief she started laughing. I asked her, "You finally get it?", and she said, "No, I just love that you thought you had to explain it to me." So there it is, a perfect example to explain my blog. Just as my wife did not in the least think my title was funny, I assume not everyone will be amused by my posts. But in fear of posting just the really great things that happen, which would surly mean a post a decade, I will simply post whatever it is I find amusing. On the frequent occasions where you are not amused, I apologize to you (and your bosses) for wasting your time.

2 comments:

  1. Very excited about this Aaron! Love Arianna's reaction too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my blogging life is complete. thanks for joining the ranks. can't wait to add you to the list of places i'd rather visit than work. ... did that even make sense? no? well, you know what i mean.

    ReplyDelete